- 09/05/2018 – Acceptance notifications sent out.
- 09/05/2018 – Registration is open.
- 03/05/2018 – Workshop details updated.
- 25/04/2018 – CREATE details updated.
- 16/04/2018 – Keynote Speaker abstracts added.
- 13/04/2018 – The Overview Programme is available (tentative).
- 13/02/2018 – Submission Deadline has been extended to Monday 26 February 2018.
- 17/01/2018 – SYNERGY & CREATE information have been announced. Click here for more informaiton.
- 08/01/2018 – Registration Fees have been announced. Click here for more information.
- 15/12/1017 – Workshop Submission
Workshop Submission is now open. Please click here for more information and guidelines.
- 13/12/2017 – Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission is now open. Please click here for more information and guidelines.
|State of the Art Presentations||12 January 2018|
|Workshops Submission||14 February 2018 26 February 2018|
|All Other Presentations||14 February 2018 26 February 2018|
|Acceptance||Early May 2018|
|Early Bird Registration||15 June 2018|
|Conference||21-25 August 2018|
EHPS 2018 will take place at NUI Galway Conference & Event Centre which is located in Galway city on the West Coast of Ireland.
Welcome to EHPS 2018
The National University of Ireland Galway is delighted to host the 2018 annual conference of the European Health Psychology from the 21st – 25th of August 2018. The 2018 conference is the 32nd EHPS annual conference. The conference theme is Health Psychology Across the Lifespan: Uniting Research, Practice and Policy.
Health and Wellbeing is a key research theme in the School of Psychology at the National University of Ireland Galway and we have the largest concentration of Health Psychologists and the largest programme of Health Psychology research on the island of Ireland. Our research is strongly aligned with the University’s strategic plan to engage with the wider world in key areas such as public health. Central to our success is the ever-increasing community of health psychologists that graduate from our MSc in Health Psychology, which was set-up by Professor Ruth Curtis and her team in 1994. Therefore we have been central to the development of the discipline in Ireland and indeed internationally for more than two decades.
We look forward to welcoming you to NUI Galway and the west coast of Ireland in 2018!
Discover Galway City
Galway, located on the West Coast of Ireland, sits on the River Corrib between Lough Corrib and Galway Bay and has a population of 75,528.
Galway is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city steeped in culture, rich in folklore and famous for its cobble-stoned streets, quaint shops and charming restaurants. Galway is known as Ireland’s cultural heart and is renowned for its vibrant lifestyle and numerous festivals, celebrations and events. Home to the world-renowned Druid Theatre Company, Macnas Street Theatre Company and An Taibhdhearc, there is much to do in this wonderful city.